The Dayton Sewing Collaborative is determined to make sewing a viable career option in the Ohio Valley. We are building a sewing makerspace and training facility in Dayton, Ohio to help people get jobs in industrial sewing, or build their own sewing-based businesses.
We can help with product development, prototyping, and small-run production of sewn products specializing in canvas and durable materials.
Sewing Collaborative Amenities:
- Selection of consumer grade home machines: Brother, Janome, Singer, White, and more.
- Consumer grade serger machines
- Industrial Juki Walking Foot sewing machines
- Common tools and notions (pinking shears, pins, tape measures, rotary cutters, rulers, cutting mats etc)
- 72″ gridded cutting tables with rhino-mats
- Steamer and ironing station
- Conference Table
- Instructional Area (whiteboards and chalkboard)