The Dayton Sewing Collaborative accepts donations at 721 Springfield Street by appointment. We may help arrange pickup depending on circumstances.
Wish List and Assets to Acquire
- Gift cards from sewing stores, Wawak.com, or locally-owned Webb & Sons
- Sewing Machines
- Juki industrial sewing machines
- Bar-tack machine
- Ott Lite table lamps (6)
- Magnifying light / lamp (2)
- O’Lipfa Lip Edge Ruler – 4” x 36” (Model No 66636) (2)
- 72” Aluminum Straight Edge Ruler (2)
- Fabric Press with steam (commercial grade)
- Leatherworking tools
- Fleece and flannel fabrics (at least 3 yards) – (For our Sew it Forward events)
- Wonder Clips / craft clips
- Steam mop
Whether you are cleaning out your sewing studio, craft stash, fabric leftovers, art closet, estate collection, or unfinished project we’d love to take the items that are no longer useful to you and give them another life.
The DSC operates as a non-profit and has 501(c)3 status. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
Arrange your donation
Call (937) 476 – 1455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange donation of your used sewing goods.