The Dayton Sewing Collaborative accepts donations at 721 Springfield Street by appointment. We may help arrange pickup depending on circumstances.
Wish List and Assets to Acquire
We are keeping our eyes peeled for these items on the used market. Do you have any of these items collecting dust? We would love to put them to use!
- Gift cards from: local sewing / craft stores; Amazon.com; Wawak.com or locally-owned Webb & Sons
- Sewing Machines
- Fleece and flannel fabrics (at least 3 yards – this fabric is used to make blankets for the homeless)
- Bar-tack sewing machine
- Safety Serger (preferably a Juki MOR 316)
- Juki 8700 industrial sewing machine
- Cart for 60” fabric rolls (unwinding cart)
- Ott Lite table lamps (6)
- Magnifying light / lamp (2)
- O’Lipfa Lip Edge Ruler – 4” x 36” (Model No 66636) (2)
- 72” Aluminum Straight Edge Ruler (2)
- Fabric Press with steam (commercial grade)
- Leatherworking tools
- Handheld vacuum cleaner with utensils (for cleaning sewing machines)
- Wonder Clips / craft clips
- Thread racks
In addition, if you are cleaning out your sewing studio, craft stash, fabric leftovers, art closet, estate
collection or unfinished project, we’d love to take the items that are no longer useful to you and give
them another life.
The DSC operates as a non-profit and has 501(c)3 status. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
Arrange your donation
Call (937) 476 – 1455 or email email@example.com to arrange donation of your used sewing goods.