Membership dues off-set the operational and facilities costs of the Dayton Sewing Collaborative. We’re building our shared sewing studio space to be a modern sewist’s haven of productivity and creativity.
Membership benefits include access to:
- The DSC space during open sew hours*
- Shared sewing equipment**
- Shared common tools and notions (pinking shears, pins, tape measures, rotary cutters, rulers, cutting mats etc)
- 72″ gridded cutting tables with rhino-mats
- Steamer and ironing station
- Special events sponsored by the DSC (Open sewcials, costuming nights, etc)
Additonal member benefits:
- Rate includes 1 adult + 1 child (direct supervision or self-containment necessary)
*Open Sew hours vary please see current schedule and check the DSC Facebook for most up-to-date information.
** Members must demonstrate basic knowledge and expertise in use of equipment. Industrial sewing machines may only be used once tested and verified in safety and use.
Are you an organization or business interested in supporting the work of the Dayton Sewing Collaborative? Find information about collaborative opportunities, business memberships, and sponsoring our programs on our Sponsorship Page.